endeavor is back

drib critic stuff
drib
dribnut
dribnut

endeavor is back

Post by drib » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:04 pm

I reactivated Crystal Endeavor, added the new itineraries, and updated Fare Compare. But I started all fares from scratch - all as of March 23. (I might go back later and see if I can restore the fares from the original twelve itineraries.)

While it's true that the per-day cost for Endeavor are really high, there are some shorter itineraries where the cost is not prohibitive. And travelers like us really don't like the longer cruises anyway. So I could see doing a short cruise on Endeavor.
drib
dribnut
dribnut

Re: endeavor is back

Post by drib » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:42 am

I noticed today that Endeavor now has links to crystalcruises.com instead of crystalexpeditions.com (or something like that). Its links are now consistent with Symphony and Serenity, and its web pages are now consistent with Symphony and Serenity.

Happy day for me because now I can update Endeavor on Fare Compare consistent with Symphony and Serenity.

======

Why is this link 08/17 instead of 08/18?

https://www.crystalcruises.com/voyage/a ... n210817-29
drib
dribnut
dribnut

Post by drib » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:13 pm

I added the Endeavor itineraries for 2022 to Roll Call, starting from here:

rollcall/rollcall.php?trip=7541

They are just placeholder records until these trips have urls on the Crystal website. But even then, I don't list a lot of the in-between ports for Endeavor as many of those ports are obscure - the usual links for them are hard to find.

Of note, there is a nine night itinerary from West Palm Beach to Panama City. That's will probably be a relatively inexpensive way to experience the ship, and the Panama Canal.

https://www.crystalcruises.com/docs/def ... _v4-ja.pdf
drib
dribnut
dribnut

Post by drib » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:28 am

Fares are loaded ... they're not cheap ... and many in-between ports.

The Palm Beach to Panama City itinerary, that I referenced above, is your least expensive way to get on board Endeavor as a paying guest. That trip is $6,299 per person ($700 per day for nine days) for an S7.

The average fare for Endeavor in 2022 is only $1,194 per day, which is slightly less than current 2021.

rollcall/farecompare.php?line=crystal&ship=endeavor